Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

King of Prussia Mall

My daughter is in her first national tennis tournament this week.  It's a busy schedule here so I missed posting yesterday.  The tournament is being held outside of Philadelphia.  After her two matches yesterday we had a little down time so we decided to visit the King of Prussia Mall (which is only 15 minutes from the tournament).
Wow...what an awesome mall.  Those of you who live near this mall...all I can say is...lucky you.  It was a great way for my daughter and I to spend a few hours.  We will be back late Sunday evening.  Hopefully next week will be back to normal.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

-Judy

6 comments:

Christina said...

I live a little less than 45 minutes away from KOP mall...but I have to tell you it's a "special occasion mall". Usually when we go there, it's looking for something specific, or a prom gown back in the day, etc. It's SO overwhelming to just "walk around"...but it IS HUGE!

Gina said...

I've actually heard of that mall before. It must be something to have heard about it here in NY. Happy Shopping!

Unknown said...

I live about an hour away from KOP and am lucky if I get there once a year! Enjoy!

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

I, too, live about 45 mins. from K of P Mall but don't get there alot. It IS huge!!! Glad you are enjoying your stay in our area! XO, Pinky

laxsupermom said...

We go to KofP every time we have a lacrosse tournament in Philly. That's so exciting that your daughter is playing in a national tournament! Good luck on her first!

Reunion Committee said...

Love that mall.. So glad you enjoyed it!
It is a whole day affair when I go.
Taña

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...