Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Major Step Forward

A while back I told you that I am decorating my daughter's friend Mia's bedroom. 
 This was the mood board I created for the room.
So far the only thing I have accomplished in the room was completely re-doing her closet.

Since then her mom and I have been working on getting Mia to commit to the design.  Yesterday we took a trip to West Elm and took a major step in the right direction of getting the room really started.
Here's what what was purchased yesterday.  This awesome dresser and headboard with the base (which you can't really see in the photo).
She also purchased this Safari rug from West Elm...
as well as this parson's desk in the white.
Next week we will finalize the wall colors and the real transformation will begin.
Here is the before photo.  Can't wait to have an after to share.  We're getting closer!


Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a stencil from Royal Design Studio.  You can click here to enter.

Have a great weekend!
-Judy

8 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

That is going to look very chic when it's done, Judy! I love the headboard. Your design is going to make a big difference in that room and I'm sure Mia is going to love it once it's done.

Gwen @ The Bold Abode said...

That's gonna be one heckuva transformation! Can't wait to see it!

Unknown said...

LOVE that headboard. It is on my list to create for my own room this winter.

Sherry said...

I can't wait to see the finish project, I'm sure it's going to turn out great. I'm a new follower, please drop by for a visit when you can.

At The Picket Fence said...

That is going to be a seriously fabulous room Judy! Love the pieces you selected and can't wait to see it all done! :-)
Vanessa

Val said...

It's going to look amazing.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Your design board is fabulous. I can't wait to see it all put together. Hugs, Marty

Susan Anderson said...

I think I am going to like the look of this room!

=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...