Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Closet Organized

I finally got the new basement closet organized just in time for the holidays.
I was going to wait until after Christmas, but couldn't take the mess anymore.
Let me remind you where this closet began.
It was unfinished and a disaster area.  It was unappealing visually and had no real organization.
We finished the closet with sheetrock, a vinyl "hardwood" floor, paint, molding...the works.
I added drawers from The Container Store and three adjustable shelves.  
Then to pretty it up, I made labels using my Silhouette machine.
A place for everything and everything in it's place.
I even have an empty drawer at the top right now.
It is so nice to walk in and actually be able to find what I am looking for.
I love an organized closet.  

-Judy
Pin It

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I so wish I have the gumption to tackle some drawers an closets! Must feel great!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Amazing, I love how your closet turned out. Fantastic. Hugs, marty

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

It looks great, Judy! I love that organizer and the labels you made for it!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

This looks great, Judy! I need to do this in the closet under the stairs! Love the labels...they are so cute!

Gina said...

It looks great! Organization always makes me so happy.

At The Picket Fence said...

It looks fantastic Judy! I'm having some organizational envy over here right now. LOL!
Vanessa

Cynthia said...

You did an amazing job. I love the bins and the labels are so cute!

Cynthia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...